If you are working in a sales department or working on scaling your business with a focus of targeting the right person – the decision maker, then this article is for you. Did you know that in a few simple steps, you could get anyone’s email address without dropping a rivulet of sweat? Well, you can! And here’s how…
Thank me later.
- Go to LinkedIn and search for the name of the company which interests you.
- You will get a redirect with the number of people who work for the company e.g 10 employees
- Click on the employee number and you will see their names and departments.
- Pick your person of interest. Example: Kenn Omollo – Writer – Abisae.com
(LinkedIn search – Abisae.Africa.Stories > 1 employee > Click on it to find Kenneth Omollo – Writer)
Hang in there…
- Open a new window and type this domain – hunter.io
- Sign up for free
- Enter “CONPANY OF INTEREST” Domain e.g abisae.com
#depending on the email format shown, pick your person of interest’s name and join with the domain
There you have it.
Don’t forget to subscribe